Donors provide important contributions that make it possible for us to provide critical services in Family Support and Public Policy. Through consistent and passionate leadership, we continue to provide needed services, broad-based education and effective advocacy for children, adults and families living with developmental disabilities. With more than 7,000 Georgians with developmental disabilities on the waiting list for help, your support is critical so that AADD can help more families.
Your donations help to:
- Support individuals and their families who need housing, help paying utilities bills, food, and key household items like cleaning supplies, linens, and kitchen utensils, car seats, booster chairs, baby clothes and formula.
- Conduct important workshops on topics like Special Needs Trusts, Sexuality, and self-directing waiver funds.
- Subsidize person-centered plans for those without the money to pay the fee.
- Provide support services to families in crisis.
- Develop a legislative agenda and host advocates at the Capitol during the legislative session.
- Host kitchen table conversations with legislators and train parents and individuals on advocacy and impacting change in our state.
Many employers will match funds donated by employees. Be sure to check with your employer to maximize your giving impact!
Kroger Shop With A Purpose
AADD was approved to participate in the Kroger Community Rewards Program. It is as simple as registering AADD as your chosen recipient on your Kroger Plus Card (directions below). For every qualifying purchase, AADD will receive a percentage.
The steps are easy.
1. Visit krogercommunityrewards.com.
2. Scroll down to Georgia and select the “Enroll Now” button.
3. Sign in to your account. (if you don’t have an online account connected to your card, you will have to create an account first.)
4. Find Your Organization. Enter “46877” or type in All About.
5. Select the radio button for AADD and press the “Save” button.
6. To ensure AADD is under your account, choose Account Summary. On the bottom right under the community rewards box, see if AADD is listed in it.
To make a credit card donation, please use our online donation form.
Contributions by check made payable to AADD, Inc. may be mailed to the address below:
All About Developmental Disabilities
125 Clairemont Avenue, Suite 300
Decatur, GA 30030
Your donation of an appreciated security can provide tax advantages related to capital gains in addition to the standard charitable deduction as a donor. To make a gift, please contact our Executive Director, Kathy Keeley, at (404) 809-2951.
Please note that your contribution may be made as a tribute in honor or in memory of a friend, caregiver, colleague, or loved one.
Designate All About Developmental Disabilities In Your Workplace Giving Through United Way
If you are an employee of the Federal, State, or Atlanta City government, or one of the many corporations and organizations that participate in the United Way of Georgia campaign, you can support the work of All About Developmental Disabilities through your workplace giving campaign. By designating your gift to All About Developmental Disabilities, you will be supporting the life-changing work of one of Georgia’s oldest private providers of human services for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families, while also helping to achieve your employer’s campaign goals.
Use the “My Commitment to Another Charity/Charities” section of the United Way pledge form to designate your gift to All About Developmental Disabilities. Thank you!