AADD’s Outreach Services provide a direct support system for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities. Call us to find out if we can help you or your family at 404-881-9777.
We serve individuals and families living with a developmental disability in Fulton, DeKalb, Gwinnett, Rockdale and Clayton counties.
Our participants range in age from 3 to 80-years-old. These participants must be approved by Region 3 for services and are mostly low-income families.
We offer Outreach Services including, but not limited to:
- Counseling and Behavioral Intervention
- Life Skills Training
- Family Counseling and Advocacy
- Family Crisis Prevention and Intervention
- Community Integration
- Wellness Support Groups
- Resource Coordination
- Job Readiness Training
We offer Family Support Service Funds to purchase authorized goods and services including, but not limited to:
- Dental Care
- Medical Care
- Music Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Recreation and Social Activities
- Specialized Medical Supplies
- Specialized Clothing
- Specialized Nutritional Supplements
AADD provides these services through a state contract with the Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD).
Individuals must be:
- Three years old or older
- Diagnosed with a developmental disability
- A resident of Clayton, DeKalb,Fulton, Gwinnett, or Rockdale Counties
- Approved through DBHDD Region 3 to receive Family Support Services