A Meaningful Life Includes Wellness
Young adults with developmental disabilities face two alarming challenges after they leave high school: High obesity rates and isolation from social interaction and the pursuit of spiritual and personal interests.
We aim to help our participants stay physically fit, emotionally well, and plugged in socially once they’re out of high school. To that end, we’ve developed a wellness, fitness, and recreation program that focuses on both of those critical topics.
- One-on-one Personal Training Sessions (as low as $50 per hour)
- Small Group Personal Training ($30 per person, per hour, 3-5 participants per session)
- Wellness Support/Life Skills ($50 per hour)
- Nutrition Counseling ($50 per hour)
- Monthly Activity Groups
- Community outings, dances and events
For more information about our recreation and wellness programs: Contact Michael Stinson at Michael@aadd.org. Access and download our participation form here.
You can now purchase health and wellness services securely online via PayPal. Note: you do not need to have a PayPal account – debit and credit cards are accepted via the PayPal platform. Click the button below purchase health and wellness services.