Direct Services With AADD
Referrals for services begin with a phone call or an email. An up-to-date psychological evaluation with a full-scale IQ will be requested. AADD is licensed to provide family support services only in Fulton, DeKalb, and Clayton counties.
If you would like information for services not provided by AADD, we have included contact information for other agencies who may be able to assist you.
- ADRC (Aging and Disability Resource Connection) – (404) 463-3333
- Developmental disabilities services (day services, respite, residential, etc.) – Please contact your regional office for more information: Region 3 Fulton, Gwinnett, DeKalb, Clayton, Rockdale, and Newton counties – (770) 414-3052; Region 1 Douglas, Cobb and Cherokee counties – (706) 802-5272
- Parent to Parent of Georgia – and its Special Needs Database
- Recreation/social - Georgia Learning Resources System
- Georgia Crisis Response System – For individuals with developmental disabilities facing a behavior related crisis, call 1(800) 715-4225
Application for AADD services: To apply for state services with the Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities, download this application.
To search for rental housing: Georgia Housing Search
To connect with the Metro Atlanta Respite Cooperative: Call
To access a Special Needs Database for resources for children: visit Parent to Parent of Georgia
Access the resources of the Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities
Information on the Aging and Developmental Resource Connection (ADRC)