Each year, the number of individuals and families living with developmental disabilities served by AADD continues to grow. As we increase the number of participants in our programs, we must also grow our team of dedicated and talented professionals that support program participants to live meaningful lives, independently in the community.
We are hosting a job fair for Outreach Specialists on Wednesday, June 22. Please join us if you have at least two years’ experience with developmental disabilities and are interested in working with the amazing individuals and families we serve to achieve their goals for independence and quality of life. See below for additional information or download the [download id=”6428″ template=”June 22 Job Fair Flyer”].
Wednesday, June 22, 2016
10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
125 Clairemont Avenue, Suite 300
Decatur, Georgia 30030
** Please bring your resume **
OUTREACH SPECIALIST SUMMARY
Salary Range: $29,000—$32,000
– Support program participants in creating options for a meaningful life
– Implement Individualized Family Support Plans in meeting changing needs and achieving goals
– Maintain active caseload billing 30 hours per week
– Support the mission, vision, and goals of AADD
Please visit http://aadd.org/careers/ for a detailed Outreach Specialist job description.
Parking is available in the Decatur Town Center parking deck directly behind our building. See parking rates listed below.
- 0 – 1 Hour Monday – Friday Free
- 1 – 3 Hours Monday – Friday $5.00
- 3 + Hours Monday – Friday $10.00
AADD is also conveniently located just two blocks from the Decatur MARTA station.